Our Toronto team is growing!
Director of Enterprise Sales
We are looking for a proven Enterprise Software Sales Professional to play a key role in developing and executing our strategic accounts sales strategy. This position will be responsible for selling solutions and rapidly growing SaaS revenue with a particular focus on Fortune 500 clients – both net new and expansion. We are looking for a proven track record of delivering sales results with tenacity, accountability, high energy, integrity and discipline.
- Drive adoption and market share across Ulula key verticals
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Ulula services while executing aggressive prospecting
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Builds relationships with key executives (CPO, CSR, EHS, Supply Chain) within assigned accounts.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Interact with account managers and other Ulula Colleagues in pursuit of overall customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain technical and marketing knowledge of the Ulula solution
- Participation and involvement in applicable industry conferences both internal and external
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience, selling enterprise software to F1000 companies
- Experience selling SaaS or Platform solutions
- Track record of successfully exceeding $1m in yearly ARR quota
- Able to develop and execute sales strategies involving multiple stakeholders, with a natural ability to rapidly identify and form relationships with decision makers
- Proven ability to engage, build and manage C-level and Executive relationships
- Experience selling to Procurement, Supply Chain, CSR, Sustainability or EHS divisions.
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Highly professional written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to work well in an international team environment
- University degree required
This is a full-time position to be filled as soon as possible.
Are you interested? Please apply sending us your CV and motivation letter in a PDF format. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ulula does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.