Located in Toronto, Ulula is a social enterprise that equips organizations with technology, data and analytics to monitor risks of human rights abuses in order to create more responsible supply chains. Our mandate is to improve working conditions in mining, manufacturing and agribusiness by sourcing and processing accurate and timely insights directly from workers across the globe. We have projects across the globe including India, Peru, South Africa and China with clients ranging from NGOs to government departments to household name brands.
Since our launch in 2013, we have been awarded the OCE Discovery Social Enterprise Pitch Competition and named Best Social Enterprise at InnovateTO150.
We’re building a visionary product to deliver value for our customers across diverse industries, and look to create social value for all. We value diversity in background, and operate a multiple countries across North America, Latin America, Africa and Asia. We are always happy to hear from highly professional business development, development, architecture, support engineering and strategy and business consulting people.
Our Toronto team is growing!
Director of Enterprise Sales
We are looking for a proven Enterprise Software Sales Professional to play a key role in developing and executing our strategic accounts sales strategy. This position will be responsible for selling solutions and rapidly growing SaaS revenue with a particular focus on Fortune 500 clients – both net new and expansion. We are looking for a proven track record of delivering sales results with tenacity, accountability, high energy, integrity and discipline.
- Drive adoption and market share across Ulula key verticals
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Ulula services while executing aggressive prospecting
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Builds relationships with key executives (CPO, CSR, EHS, Supply Chain) within assigned accounts.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Interact with account managers and other Ulula Colleagues in pursuit of overall customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain technical and marketing knowledge of the Ulula solution
- Participation and involvement in applicable industry conferences both internal and external
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience, selling enterprise software to F1000 companies
- Experience selling SaaS or Platform solutions
- Track record of successfully exceeding $1m in yearly ARR quota
- Able to develop and execute sales strategies involving multiple stakeholders, with a natural ability to rapidly identify and form relationships with decision makers
- Proven ability to engage, build and manage C-level and Executive relationships
- Experience selling to Procurement, Supply Chain, CSR, Sustainability or EHS divisions.
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Highly professional written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to work well in an international team environment
- University degree required
This is a full-time position to be filled as soon as possible.
Are you interested? Please apply sending us your CV and motivation letter in a PDF format. at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ulula does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.