Located in Toronto, Ulula is a social enterprise that equips organizations with technology, data and analytics to monitor risks of human rights abuses in order to create more responsible supply chains. Our mandate is to improve working conditions in mining, manufacturing and agribusiness by sourcing and processing accurate and timely insights directly from workers across the globe. We have projects across the globe including India, Peru, South Africa and China with clients ranging from NGOs to government departments to household name brands.
Since our launch in 2013, we have been awarded the OCE Discovery Social Enterprise Pitch Competition and named Best Social Enterprise at InnovateTO150.
We’re building a visionary product to deliver value for our customers across diverse industries, and look to create social value for all. We value diversity in background, and operate a multiple countries across North America, Latin America, Africa and Asia. We are always happy to hear from highly professional business development, development, architecture, support engineering and strategy and business consulting people.
Our Toronto team is growing!
Director of Enterprise Sales
We are looking for a proven Enterprise Software Sales Professional to play a key role in developing and executing our strategic accounts sales strategy. This position will be responsible for selling solutions and rapidly growing SaaS revenue with a particular focus on Fortune 500 clients – both net new and expansion. We are looking for a proven track record of delivering sales results with tenacity, accountability, high energy, integrity and discipline.
- Drive adoption and market share across Ulula key verticals
- Exceed quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around Ulula services while executing aggressive prospecting
- Accelerate customer adoption
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Builds relationships with key executives (CPO, CSR, EHS, Supply Chain) within assigned accounts.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Interact with account managers and other Ulula Colleagues in pursuit of overall customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain technical and marketing knowledge of the Ulula solution
- Participation and involvement in applicable industry conferences both internal and external
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience, selling enterprise software to F1000 companies
- Experience selling SaaS or Platform solutions
- Track record of successfully exceeding $1m in yearly ARR quota
- Able to develop and execute sales strategies involving multiple stakeholders, with a natural ability to rapidly identify and form relationships with decision makers
- Proven ability to engage, build and manage C-level and Executive relationships
- Experience selling to Procurement, Supply Chain, CSR, Sustainability or EHS divisions.
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Highly professional written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to work well in an international team environment
- University degree required
This is a full-time position to be filled as soon as possible.
Are you interested? Please apply sending us your CV and motivation letter in a PDF format. at email@example.com
Ulula does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.
We are searching for an experienced Project Manager to join our growing team in Toronto. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all stages of projects from initiation through to implementation; will have a strong business analysis background; and solid project management fundamentals. The PM oversees and manages multiple simultaneous projects of various sizes and acts as the liaison between the technology and business teams.
What you’ll do:
- Manage successful projects end-to-end, including administration of contractual deliverables and timelines
- Perform project control activities, including but not limited to, creating and maintaining detailed project plans, weekly status reports, financial health reports, meeting minutes, Risk, Action, Issue and Decision logs, project change requests, and documentation of project approvals
- Manage timeline, deliver projects within scope and budget, and mitigate issues that may interfere with project success
- Communicate to internal stakeholders regarding project plan development, status and change
- Work with the business team to document detailed business requirements
- Work with the technology team to ensure business requirements are accurately translated to functional and technical specs
- Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget and time
- Manage internal communication and expectations for assigned tasks
- Facilitate project status meetings
- Manage project closure initiatives
- Document and archive project activities, deliverables, tools and findings for future projects
- Work across teams to share lessons learned and best practices
Your preferred profile:
- At least 3+ years of Project Management experience, preferably with a technology company
- A demonstrated track record managing multiple, simultaneous, complex projects alongside virtual teams across multiple locations, including managing scope, time, cost, and quality of delivery
- Professional experience liaising between technology teams and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to develop project plans, manage multiple deadlines and goals
- Experience with documenting business requirements
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills – experience preparing and delivering presentations and reports
- Exemplary customer service skills and a strong desire to help internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organized with good time management skills
What sets you apart:
- Proven experience managing stakeholder expectations in technology projects
- Experience with project management platforms, such as Wrike and Jira
- Desire to learn and become familiar with modern technologies
- Understanding of human rights abuses in global supply chain
- Ability to assimilate knowledge quickly and effectively
- Self-motivated with a tolerance for ambiguity and change
- Passion for equality and safe workplaces
- PMP Certification is a plus
Are you interested? Please apply sending us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ulula is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.