If you are interested in the opportunity below, please apply by sending us a PDF version of your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Role
We are searching for a Program Manager to join our team and help us successfully and effectively collaborate with and service a diverse portfolio of organizations, such as corporations, NGOs, certification bodies and industry associations, with a special focus on the mining sector in Latin America and fluency in Spanish. With a social science background, experience in business and human rights or corporate social responsibility, and client-facing project management experience, you are a candidate that can support the design and delivery of social impact technological solutions and engage with diverse stakeholders from the sector to drive meaningful impact.
Working with the Director of Programmes, you will be responsible for program development, coordination and client communication throughout the lifecycle of a project to ensure effective implementation and delivery of outputs. The role will require flexibility and agility to take on various tasks including research, proposal writing, project documentation, activities management, and client success. The Program Manager will also closely collaborate with the rest of the Programs team, keeping timelines, tracking milestones, validating technical solutions, and liaising with the client.
If the role sounds like a good fit for you, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate the development and deployment of key programs
- Manage and track activities, timelines and milestones
- Own regular communication with clients to share project progress, source feedback and decisions, and promptly resolve issues and concerns
- Liaise with internal stakeholders including the Director of Programs and the Deployment team, in programmatic decision making
- Work closely with the Deployment team to execute successfully on client handover, training and onboarding on the Ulula platform, and encourage continuous uptake and usage
- Coordinate project reporting, collaborating directly with the Business Analyst and the Data team
- Gather client feedback and ideas to inform platform advancements
- Organize and attend teleconference meetings with clients
- Support the Director of Programmes with research, and proposal writing
Your preferred profile:
- Social science background with knowledge and experience in stakeholder and community relations, environmental and social impact assessments, international development, social impact tech, and/or business and human rights
- 5+ years’ experience working with international stakeholders, delivering similar projects and coordinating client communications
- Familiar with measuring and tracking project delivery success metrics
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Organized, conscientious and accountable
- Fluency in English and Spanish is mandatory; Portuguese is an asset
- Based in the Americas – in North, Central or South America. We would review great candidates with the right experience and language capacity based in Europe.
- Occasional travel may be required
What sets you apart:
- Familiarity with community and worker relations topics, corporate social responsibility, auditing industry and international certification standards, industry associations, and sustainability entities
- Understanding of community and labour rights issues in global production, esp. In extractives
- Desire to learn, become familiar with and advocate for the use of modern technologies
- Experience with sales and project management platforms, such as Hubspot and Monday.com
- Ability to assimilate knowledge quickly and effectively
- Self-motivated with a tolerance for ambiguity and change, with high desire to take ownership of projects
- Passion for equality and safe workplaces
Company perks and culture:
- Competitive compensation and employee stock option plan
- Generous benefits package including dental and eye care
- Work on a high achieving and driven multi-cultural team in a fast-paced environment
- Interact with global companies and organizations
- Work from home flexibility
- Annual August office closure (extra vacation days for us all!)
If you are interested in the opportunity below, please apply by sending us a PDF version of your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Don’t check all the boxes? Apply anyway if you’re curious to learn more about Ulula.