Program Coordinator – APAC
About the Role
We are searching for a Program Coordinator – APAC to join our team and help us successfully and effectively collaborate with and service a diverse portfolio of organizations, such as corporations, NGOs, certification bodies and industry associations. With a social science background, experience in the business and human rights, social compliance or corporate social responsibility programming, and client-facing project management experience, you are a candidate that can support the design and delivery of social impact technological solutions and engage with diverse stakeholders from the sector to drive meaningful impact.
Working with the Program Manager – APAC, you will be supporting program development, coordination and client communication throughout the lifecycle of a project to ensure effective implementation and delivery of outputs. The role will require flexibility and agility to take on various tasks including research, proposal writing, project documentation, activities management, and client success. The Program Coordinator will also closely collaborate with the rest of the Programs team, keeping timelines, tracking milestones, validating technical solutions, and liaising with the client.
If the role sounds like a good fit for you, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Support the Program Manager in coordinating and developing and deployment of key programs
- Manage and track activities, timelines and milestones
- Own regular communication with clients to share project progress, source feedback and decisions, and promptly resolve issues and concerns
- Liaise with internal stakeholders including the Program Managersand the Implementation team, in programmatic decision making
- Work closely with the Implementation team to execute successfully on client handover, training and onboarding on the Ulula platform, and encourage continuous uptake and usage
- Coordinate project reporting, collaborating directly with the Data team
- Organize and attend teleconference meetings with clients and internal team members
Your preferred profile:
- BSc/BA in business administration, developmental studies or any related field with 3-5 years of working experience in related work.
- Familiar with measuring and tracking project delivery success metrics
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Organized, conscientious and accountable
- Fluency in English is mandatory; other languages are considered an advantage
- Based in Southeast Asia – preferably in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand or the Philippines; candidates in other countries will still be considered and are therefore welcome to apply.
- Able to adapt to flexible working hours and may be required to attend team meetings in the EST time zone.
- Occasional travel may be required
What sets you apart:
- Familiarity with the auditing industry and international certification standards (i.e. BSCI, ETI, SA8000), industry associations, and sustainability entities (i.e. SEDEX), or knowledge and experience in community relations, corporate social responsibility programs (esp. from the mining, oil & gas, infrastructure, agriculture or international development sectors)
- Understanding of labour, human and community rights issues in global supply chains
- Desire to learn, become familiar with and advocate for the use of modern technologies
- Experience with sales and project management platforms, such as Hubspot and Wrike
- Ability to assimilate knowledge quickly and effectively
- Self-motivated with a tolerance for ambiguity and change, with high desire to take ownership of projects
- Passion for equality and safe workplaces
Company perks and culture:
- Competitive compensation and employee stock option plan
- Generous benefits package including dental and eye care
- Work on a high achieving and driven multi-cultural team in a fast-paced environment
- Interact with global companies and organizations
- Hybrid work from home and office arrangement available
Ulula is a Certified B Corporation that aims to improve working conditions in mining, manufacturing and agribusiness by sourcing and processing accurate and timely insights directly from workers and communities around the world. Our software and analytics platform connects directly and anonymously with our target stakeholders to obtain honest feedback and create more transparent and responsible supply chains. We have projects across the globe including India, China, Malaysia, Peru, South Africa with clients ranging from NGOs to government departments to household name brands.
Ulula is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.