HOW ULULA WORKS
- Multi-language supply chain management, stakeholder engagement and M&E software that allows for seamless global auditing and engagement.
- Highly customizable analytics to ensure users at all levels receive relevant and pertinent insights delivered through a simple yet comprehensive visual dashboard.
- Easy integration with third-party systems to streamline auditing business processes.
- Enhanced security and data anonymization to create safety for clients and integrity with stakeholders.
- Support almost any communication channel: including but not limited to text message, voice, social media messenger applications (Facebook), custom applications and messenger applications.
Ulula Creates Value For
• Simple and inclusive engagement on well being and performance, employee satisfaction and social investments.
• Safe and effective mechanism for reporting incidents and abuse in the workplace.
• Receive relevant information on health, safety, training and other key corporate information.
• Fast, simple and transparent system to get paid through mobile money.
• Safe and effective system to ask questions, voice complaints and grievances.
• Receive timely feedback from companies on interventions, and updates on reports.
• Simple and inclusive engagement on project development, jobs and procurement opportunities and community investments.
• Get the pulse of your workforce and communicate in real time.
• Lower the risk of operational disruptions, employee turnover and absenteeism.
• Increase business performance through collaboration with workers
Improve safety and satisfaction in the workplace.
• Cost effective and transparent system to pay workers and contractors through mobile money.
• Evaluate impact and effectiveness of training and other corporate initiatives in real time.
• Get direct and reliable data on worker and community voice.
• Monitor your global supply chains social performance at scale and in real time.
• Lower the risk of supply chain and operational disruptions, reputational damages, and deteriorating community and labor relations.
• Improve safety, productivity and satisfaction in the workplace.
• Evaluate impact and effectiveness of training and other interventions at scale and in real time.
• Monitor and manage citizen complaints proactively to prevent social conflicts.
• Send targeted and timely information to citizen about services, programs, benefits and in case of emergencies.
• Improve compliance with social, environmental, human rights, governance, and corporate social responsibility (CSR) standards at low cost.
• Cost effective and transparent system to pay civil servants and contractors through mobile money.
• Evaluate impact and effectiveness of projects and programs at scale and in real time.